THE Meisters CLUB TERMS AND
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they govern your use of our services for entering the Club, remaining a member and attending events. Becoming a member may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented by The Meisters Club, which are hereby incorporated by this reference into the Terms and Conditions.
By signing up for the Club, or otherwise using our services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then you must not use our services or become a member of The Meisters Club.
Please note, these Terms and Conditions apply to both Club Members and individuals attending our 1% Experiences.
1. CLUB NAME AND ORGANISATION
• 1.1. The name of the club is The Meister's Club. Based, owned and operating in Dubai and owned by who will be known as the CEO. All individuals involved (i.e. owners) in the Club, employed by the Club or acting as Agents, will be known as the Membership Committee. For further information on the company’s registration, please contact The Meister's Club directly via this application or any other outlet outlined in this Application.
• 2.1. The Objectives of our Club is to provide a positive social space for individuals to come together and meet like-minded elites to create global connections, expand their network, meet celebrities, all whilst having fun doing it via our luxurious experiences.
3. Primary Concepts
• 3.1. The Membership Committee shall be nominated by the CEO (the Membership Committee).
• 3.2. The company is responsible for providing the Club with all the necessary facilities for carrying on the Club in accordance with the Objectives of the Club and these Rules and Regulations.
• 3.3. Membership shall consist of Members (hereinafter called “Members” and “Membership” shall be construed accordingly).
• 3.4. The Rules and Regulations shall be applicable to all Members and as appropriate Members’ guests and permitted guests.
4. Membership Committee
4. Membership Committee
• 4.1. The Membership Committee (made up by the CEO) shall exercise the powers given to it under these Rules and Regulations together with such other powers of management and UAE law as it may from time to time undertake at the request of the CEO, who may veto or vary any decision of the Membership Committee.
• 4.2. The Membership Committee may delegate to the Club any of its powers relating to Membership.
5. Control Management
• 5.1. The Membership Committee shall have all administrative powers necessary to carry out the Objectives of the Club in accordance with these Rules and Regulations.
6. Details of Membership
• 6.1. Every candidate for Membership must be at least 21 years of age.
• 6.2. Proposals for Membership shall be made on the form provided for that purpose by the Club and a valid form of identification is required to verify Membership and eligibility for Membership. Accompanying documents as set out on the website must accompany the completed application form. The CEO and membership committee can bypass any of the said processes if they deem fit to do so.
• 6.3. The Club charges all new Members a joining fee that must be paid before membership is finalized. Thereafter a renewal fee will be chargeable after 12 months if the Member would like to remain in the club. This is paid by all Members and is payable on demand. Joining and 12 months membership fees are decided by the Membership Committee. The Membership Committee’s decision shall be final and binding and the Membership Committee will not enter into any correspondence in relation to fees.
• 6.4. The Membership Committee shall have sole discretion as to who shall become a Member of the Club and shall have the right to refuse any application for Membership for any reason without giving any explanation.
• 6.5. A successful candidate shall be notified of his/her election and shall become a Member of the Club and shall thereafter be entitled to all the benefits and privileges of such Membership. (Benefits detailed below in section 14). Members will not be issued with a Membership card – rather, the Members will simply receive a Token upon joining.
• 6.6. Any omission from, or inaccuracy in, the particulars relating to, or the description of, any candidate for Membership may render the candidate’s election void at the discretion of the Membership Committee.
• 6.7. Membership is non-transferable, nor is it refundable or cancellable.
• 6.8. Members shall have the right to propose potential candidates for the Membership Committee’s consideration. The Membership Committee’s decision shall be final and binding and the Membership Committee will not enter into any correspondence or consider any appeals.
• 6.9. A list of the names and addresses of all Members of the Club must be kept by the Club produced on demand for inspection by the authorities. By accepting Membership all Members agree to acknowledge that their personal information shall be subject to this Rule and any further rules of the UAE.
• 6.10. The Membership Committee reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to terminate the Membership of any Member for any reason and at any time.
• 6.11. Whilst the Club will be reserved for limited set of members, the Membership Committee reserves the right to extend this if necessary. This can be done at any time without having to provide communication.
• 6.12. The name of a Member whose Membership is terminated will be removed from the list of registered Members and he/she/they will immediately cease to be a Member of the Club.
• 6.13. Members will always have priority entry during any events, above any special guests etc.
• 6.14. All Members agree to be bound by, and to observe at all times, these Rules and Regulations.
• 7.1. Subject to the provisions of these Rules and Regulations, Members may invite guests who have attained the age of 21 years however this is subject to being approved by the Membership Committee.
• 7.2. The guest of a Member must accept and sign our Terms and Conditions supplied for that purpose and provide a valid form of identification.
• 7.3. The Club reserves the right to admit non-members as his or her guest up to the capacity as shown on the Premises.
7.4. The following may not be admitted as guests to the Club: former Members who have been expelled; persons who, having applied for Membership, have been rejected; persons who are under 21 years old, unless authorized; and Members who are under suspension.
8. Conduct of Members
• 8.1. The Membership Committee, or any person(s) designated by the Membership Committee, shall have the right to refuse any Member to the Club.
• 8.2. All Members and guests are required to maintain an acceptable standard of dress in the Club’s events. The Membership Committee’s decision on what is acceptable shall be final and binding.
• 8.3. The Membership Committee may require any Member infringing these Rules and Regulations to leave the Club premises immediately and his/her Membership may be withdrawn as already detailed above.
9. Expulsion of Members
• 9.1. The Membership Committee, or any Club manager/employee so authorised by the Membership Committee, may expel from the Club (and subsequently terminate or suspend from Membership for a specific period) any Member whose conduct inside or outside the Club event premises, in the opinion of the Membership Committee, or such Club manager/employee might be injurious to the character or interests of the Club or render him unfit to associate with Members or if any Member should wilfully remove, destroy or damage any item, article or property belonging to the Club, a venue, another Member, or a guest, whilst at the Club.
• 9.2. For the avoidance of doubt, the following (non-exhaustive) list of behaviour or offences will lead to the immediate expulsion of a Member from the Club premises and may lead to suspension or termination of their Membership:
- Violent, abusive or intimidating conduct
- Sexual, racial or any other form of discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any other Member, guest or employee of the Club
- Rudeness or bad language to a Member or an employee of the Club
- Any action likely to bring the Club into disrepute
- Any action likely to affect any of the Club’s Licences, be it company licence, premise licences or contracts
- Serious insubordination under the influence of alcohol
- Deliberate damage to property
- Illegal gaming or betting in the Club
- Any action, within or outside the Club, likely to cause a disturbance to residents in neighbouring properties
- Any action, that is illegal within the country, whether it is UAE or during an international event that the club has put on
- 9.3. Before a Member is suspended or his/her Membership terminated, the alleged offenders conduct shall be inquired into and the person involved shall be given the opportunity to defend himself/herself and to justify or explain his/her behaviour. Having inquired into the events, if the Membership Committee is of the opinion that the Member is guilty of such conduct as mentioned above and has failed to justify or explain it satisfactorily, the Committee may either suspend or terminate the Membership of the offender at its discretion.
10. General Rules
• 10.1. The Club shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that no Member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any discrimination such as, but not limited to: sex, race, religion or belief, disability, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, colour or ethnic origin.
• 10.2. Nothing in these Rules and Regulations shall be deemed to exclude the Club’s liability for death and/or personal injury arising out of any negligent or unlawful act by the Club.
• 10.3. All property brought into the Club premises or events by any Member or his/her guest shall be at the sole risk of the person bringing such property onto the Club premises/events and neither the CEO, the Membership Committee nor any employee or agent of the Club shall be liable for any loss or damage to any such article, howsoever occasioned.
• 10.4. By becoming a Member it is acknowledged that any personal information that Members and/or their guests make available to the Club either through the Membership process, access to the Club, and/or the Club website or otherwise is done so voluntarily and with the relevant Member’s/guest’s knowledge and consent.
• 10.5. Members agree to keep all passwords, user names, and/or any other identifying information used on or in connection with the Club and/or its web site private and secure. These are all strictly personal and may not be shared with or disclosed to any other party. Members understand that this is confidential and that they will be held responsible for any damage caused through use of these by any unauthorized person.
• 11.1. The Club will provide numerous events for members. These events will be provided to members after they have made the agreed payment to become a member. Each Member will be entitled to several events throughout the Membership year including, but not limited to, yacht parties, supercar events and also one private jet trip to the Maldives. Please note, these are just the MINIMUM members can expect. All members will also be invited to other events, including dinners, cocktails and presentations, along with any other events in Dubai that The Meister's Club sends via the mobile application.
• 11.2. The Club will invite guests to events mentioned in 11.1, however due to capacity, all guests will not be invited at one given time.
• 11.3. The Club reserves the right to change the date on events or completely cancel events.
12. Alteration of rules
• 12.1. These Rules and Regulations may be revoked, supplemented or altered by the Membership Committee at any time. Any such revocation, alteration or addition shall be deemed to have been brought to the notice of Members provided that a copy thereof is prominently displayed on the Club’s official website – www.themeistersclub.com
• 13.1. The Terms and Conditions will continue to apply until the contract comes to an end or is terminated. The Meister's Club may terminate these Terms and Conditions or suspend your access at any time if we believe you have breached the Terms and Conditions.
• 13.2. If you or The Meister's Club terminate these Terms and Conditions, or if The Meister's Club suspends your access to the Club, you agree that the Club shall have no liability or responsibility towards you and The Meister's Club will not refund any amounts that you have paid, nor will you be entitled to any events or trips.
• 13.3. Any dispute or difference which may arise in respect of these Rules and Regulations and/or in relation to Membership or operation of the Club shall be determined by the Membership Committee, whose decision shall be final and binding on all Members.
• 13.4. You agree to indemnify and hold the Club harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out of or related to: (1) your breach of any of these Terms (including any additional The Meister's Club terms and conditions incorporated herein); (2) any Content you post or otherwise contribute; (3) any activity in which you engage on or through the service or event; and (4) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
14. Mobile Application
• 14.1. You may need to create an account to use some of the services on our application. You are responsible for safeguarding your account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
• 14.2. You can control most communications from the Services. We may need to provide you with certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the Services and your account, and you may not be able to opt-out from receiving them. If you added your phone number to your account and you later change or deactivate that phone number, you must update your account information to help prevent us from communicating with anyone who acquires your old number.
• 14.3. You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. We reserve the right to remove Content that violates the below:
- Posting private information
- Hateful Conduct
- Violent threats
14. Mobile Application
• 15.1 Dos
You agree that you will:
1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
2. Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
3. Use your real name on your profile; and
4. Use the Services in a professional manner
• 15.2 Don’ts
You agree that you will not:
1. Create a false identity on The Meister’s Club, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
2. Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
3. Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
4. Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties, without the consent of The Meister’s Club;
5. Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
6. Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
7. Violate the intellectual property or other rights of The Meister’s Club, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our properties or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “The Meister’s Club” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided otherwise by The Meister’s Club
8. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
9. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
10. Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by The Meister’s Club without our express consent;
11. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same,without The Meister’s Club’s consent;
12. Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without The Meister's Club's consent;
13. Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
14. Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
15. Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
16. Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
17. Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
18. Violate our policies or any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service.